Thrill in cliché, Memorable quotes, Animal poetry

sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

Limbo lullaby







( inspirada en la película Inception )

This dream is falling apart
i'm living you the way i think it should be
and this is real
this is our last surviving chance
not a minute left
how long have i been drifting?

I can't feel you
you are to far from me now
i want to know how to get through this
through this without choking up

am i drowning?
how to get through this,
i'm drowning in my sleep
without choking up.

planned the perfect world in my dreams
hoping this would take us home,
but endless nights will bring new meaning
to the days we should have spent

my mind was so drunk
drifting, exploding,
swimming in a sea of hope

it's just you and me on a sunday

can you see it? can you feel it?
is this really happening?
took a leap of faith
are we still alive?
was this real?
was you real ?
Are you real, are you real ?

                                                                                                                               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario