Thrill in cliché, Memorable quotes, Animal poetry

lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Rumbos...(I would like to fly to you)

Time passes by, still can't find the course
I'm tired of reflections
give me some, give me some timeshare
one in a million, some million who have been

I came for that cure that haunts you
I'm not gonna listen, much less pretend to find you
it's like that hurricane inside you
a butterfly that flaps its wings
affecting almost everything

All that has been, was just
All that has been, was just
me

this wind's finally over, can i hear melodies now?
the afternoon has this color, that color who forces me to smoke
translating the soul, i'm still
for those who understand

so stay here tonight
pretending you wont leave my side
and when the sun comes up, we'll fight
for those who understand
feeling always the same.

I would like to fly to you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario